Gary K. Oldehoff PA Serves Many Practice Areas
Gary K. Oldehoff is a Florida-licensed attorney who represents a range of civil cases, ranging from land use to corporate law. With decades of experience litigating on behalf of clients, his “velvet hammer” approach balances compassionate understanding with a firm fight. His extensive knowledge gets proven results, and his experience enables him to navigate all the potential factors that can come into play in a civil suit, helping clients obtain the most ideal outcome possible for their case.
Casework Grounded In Experience
Finding an attorney with the right experience and expertise for your legal matter can be a challenge. Gary K. Oldehoff PA has a broad range of experience and practice and assists clients in a number of areas, including:
- Administrative law: Assisting individuals and businesses in matters involving government agencies
- Appellate law: Advocating on behalf of individuals, businesses and local governments in all the appellate courts
- Constitutional and civil rights law: Assisting individuals and businesses with preserving constitutionally protected rights and protecting against discrimination, or defending government employees and local governments claimed to have violated constitutional and civil rights
- Corporate and commercial law: Assisting individuals and businesses with their business and corporate needs and with resolving their business issues and disputes
- Defamation: Assisting defendants in highly significant and complex media law cases, including Miami’s ABC affiliate, the 20-20 news program, and the New Republic magazine. He is familiar with the arcane and complex rules applicable to public figure status, privileges and damages in the libel and defamation context. He is also at the forefront of the intersection of new technology, the internet and defamation law.
- Eminent domain: Assisting individuals and businesses with assuring their property is not illegally taken by the government and assuring that individuals and businesses receive full compensation when their property is legally taken, or assisting local governments with lawfully acquiring private property and paying just compensation.
- Environmental law: Assisting individuals and businesses with obtaining permits from government agencies, and challenging attempts to upend protections established for the preservation or protection of land and the environment, or assisting local governments with complying with environmental laws and regulations.
- Land use law: Assisting individuals and businesses with using their land in accordance with federal, state, and local land use laws and regulations – including as well changing regulations and challenging regulations and decisions, or defending local governments when their land use decisions have been challenged.
- Local government law: Assisting city and county governments with all areas of local government law, including (but not limited to) advising governing boards, legislation (ordinance and code writing), employment, procurement, annexation, risk management, Sunshine Law, Public Records Law, the Harris Act, and intergovernmental dispute resolution
- Zoning law: Assisting individuals and businesses with determining the allowable uses of property, and assisting individuals and businesses with changing their zoning and obtaining development permits for their land or defending individuals and businesses in matters of code enforcement.
Be Ready When Your Case Goes To Trial
For a consultation to learn about how Mr. Oldehoff can help you, call (772) 919-1040 or reach him online today.